Welcome to www.arizonafathersrights.com. Your use of this website and all information contained therein is subject to the terms of this User Agreement. This User Agreement constitutes a binding contract. Please be advised of the following definitions used herein:
“Site” means the website at www.azfr.org, www.arizonafathersrights.com, or any domain or subdomain owned by Arizona Fathers’ Rights or any web page accessed through this site.
“User” means any person accessing the site.
WHEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, you, the user, by accessing this site, agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions:
1. All information offered by Arizona Fathers Rights and available at www.arizonafathersrights.com is for educational purposes only; and is restricted to non-commercial, private use.
2. Arizona Fathers Rights does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for the content of this site, or links contained on this website or the opinion of the authors published therein.
3. This website is designed to provide accurate, authoritative information to its members and guests with the understanding that neither the owner of the website nor any of the authors of information posted are providing legal services. If you seek legal advice, you are advised to seek the services of a competent, licensed attorney.
4. Every situation is different and legal advice depends on an exchange between lawyer and client. None of the information provided on this site should be treated as legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship or privilege is established by virtue of your reading or posting information at this site. Your review or use of information found on this site is not governed by Rule 42 of the Arizona Rules of Professional Conduct.
5. You should not post any information you intend to keep confidential because information you send to us or post on the website will not be confidential nor subject to an attorney-client privilege. None of the information provided on this site should be used or relied on as legal advice or opinion about specific matters, facts, situations, or issues. Arizona Fathers rights recommends that you consult a competent, licensed attorney about your particular circumstances before you act on any of the information contained in these pages because the information may not apply to you or your specific circumstances.
6. Arizona Fathers Rights maintains this website to provide authoritative and accurate information about its educational services and related legal topics in Arizona. The law, however, is subject to change and varies from state to state and sometimes county to county.
7. Arizona Fathers Rights grants to you a non-exclusive license to use and to view materials available through this site; however, all information on this website is copyrighted and Trademarked intellectual property of Arizona Fathers’ Rights. It is to be used solely for personal, non-commercial use. You shall not transfer, assign, sub-license, lend, or re-sell the rights granted under this license. Any use in violation of these limits shall constitute a violation of the terms of this license. All requests for licensing, reprints, linking and other usage of material on this website should be addressed to email@example.com.
8. This User Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between you and Arizona Fathers Rights, and fully supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings between you and Arizona Fathers Rights pertaining to the subject matter hereof.
9. Arizona Fathers Rights reserves the right to reject information or questions submitted to it by its members that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be unrelated to the educational mission of Arizona Fathers’ Rights, or any posts it determines to be repetitive, improper, or for any other reason.
10. AZFR Members agree to become members of Arizona Fathers Rights and to pay an annual fee, which may be renewed automatically each year. Membership fees paid to AZFR are non-refundable.
11. This User Agreement may change from time to time. Use of service after a change will subject you to the new terms.
12. Reproduction of any of the information on this website, in whole or in part, in any form or medium, without express written permission of Arizona Fathers Rights is prohibited. Requests for express written permission should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. You agree to indemnify Arizona Fathers Rights and its officers from and against all liabilities, judgments, damages, and costs (including attorney’s fees) which arise out of or are related to the information contained on this website. Blog comments and messaging posted by members about this website are intended only for the personal use of that member, and shall not be used for commercial purposes.
14. The services and any other materials and information provided through this website are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, and all express or implied warranties are hereby excluded, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Arizona Fathers Rights does not warrant that the services or any information obtained through this site are virus-free. If you view or download information from this website, the entire risk as to the results and performance of such information is assumed by you.
15. Arizona Fathers Rights reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member who, in its sole discretion, violates any provision(s) of this User Agreement.
16. By using this website, you agree that you will not seek civil remedies against AZFR in a court of law, but agree to binding arbitration of any dispute arising out of the use of this website or AZFR services or support resources. Furthermore, the cost of arbitration shall be born by the User subject to reallocation by the arbitrator.
17. The laws of the State of Arizona shall govern the enforceability, interpretation, and legal effect of this User Agreement. Any arbitration based on the enforceability, interpretation or legal effect of this User Agreement shall be titled and prosecuted in Maricopa County, Arizona.
18. Should any clause, sentence, provision, paragraph, or part of this User Agreement be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction, or be held by any other competent governmental authority or arbitrator having jurisdiction, to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such judgment or holding shall not affect, impair, or invalidate the remainder of this User Agreement, but shall be confined in its operation to the clause, sentence, provision, paragraph, or part of the User Agreement directly involved, and the remainder of the User Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
19. Arizona Fathers Rights recommends that you take a reasonable amount of time to consider this User Agreement and consult with a competent, licensed attorney before accepting these terms and these services.