- MORAL SUPPORT
- Arizona Fathers’ Rights Handbook (An essential reference packed with vital information that you can use NOW!)
- Access to monthly Education Seminars
- We educate parents to understand how to preserve your relationship with your children.
- We educate parents to understand what you need to know to navigate through the divorce and custody process.
- We educate parents to understand enough about Arizona Family Law and divorce, paternity and custody proceedings to ensure your child’s well-being.
- We educate parents to understand and protect your constitutional and statutory rights.
- We help each other
- Access to other members! Each member is a parent who understands what you are going through and has been through the same things that you are going through.
- We provide a support network of parents just like you. With this support network, you will learn to make good decisions regarding your children rather than hasty or ill-conceived decisions.
- We monitor the judicial branch of Arizona’s state government and advocate for policy change in the family courts.
- We monitor the legislative branch of Arizona’s state government and advocate for policy change related to Domestic Relations statutes.
- We monitor the administrative branch of government. As needed we reach out to the Governor’s office to address policy and/or legislative concerns.
- We track legislation, administrative procedures and policies related to family law and educate people regarding the impact of laws, procedures and rules that are harmful to fathers and families
With knowledge on your side, the courts are not a place to be feared, but instead a tool to be utilized for the welfare of your children.